For E-payment tips click here
For Important Payment & Registration Information click here
1. APPLICATION AND ELIGIBILITY
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH) invites all candidates who made LAUTECH either their first and or second choice of institution in the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted in April, 2012 to a Post-UTME Screening Exercise on Saturday, June 16, 2012 at 10:00am. The candidate must have a score of 200 and above to be qualified for the screening exercise.
- Similarly, Direct Entry Applicants who have chosen LAUTECH as first and or second choice of institution in the JAMB application with a minimum of Upper Credit in ND, Credit in NCE and Lower Credit in HND in relevant subjects are also invited to a screening exercise on Monday, June 18, 2012.
2. METHOD OF APPLICATION
U.T.M.E or D.E Candidates
- i. Applicants are to proceed to the admissions website of the University – www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of non-refundable fee of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening and result checking, using Interswitch enabled Debit Cards (ATM).s.
- ii. An Eligible candidate is expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form. Incomplete application form will not be treated.
- iii. In completing the online application form, a candidate is expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
- iv. On submission of the application form a candidate is to print out an Acknowledgement page which assigns him/her the venue of the screening exercise.
3. OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
1. UTME and DE Candidates
- a) The application forms will be available online for completion and submission by both the UTME and DE candidates from Wednesday, May 30 to Tuesday, June 12, 2012. Please note that late completion/submission of forms will not be entertained.
- b) Any candidates with blurred or unclear picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted for the screening exercise as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
- c) Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the screening exercise as scheduled will not be considered for admission.
- d) Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their Acknowledgement page prints-out from the online registration as well as their HB pencil, eraser and pencil sharpener. The use of cell phones (GSM,CDMA,PDA) and other electronic devices is NOT ALLOWED during the screening.
2. Direct Entry Candidates
- Direct Entry candidates are expected to attend the screening exercise with the following:
- a. Original copy of O’level result(s)
- b. Original copy of certificate/statement of result as applicable
- c. DE registration prints-out from JAMBs’ website
- Applicants are also expected to have forwarded their academic transcript directly to the Registrar of the University before the date of the screening/interview.
- The time of the screening exercise is 10:00am in the SIFAX Lecture Theatre.
All correspondence (UTME and DE) should be sent to email@example.com. The result of the screening exercise shall be published on the same website.