Please read the Information below.
|Application Form Fee:||=N= 3,000:00|
- All Fees are payable via the LAUTECH InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform
- Note that a bank transaction charge of =N=300:00 per transaction apply for all InterSwitch payments
You will be redirected to interswitch gateway during registration to make payment for the Application Form. Prepare for making your payment online by having the following information handy:
- An Interswitch enabled Debit/ ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code”
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds in the card specified above, to cater for your fees as quoted in this section
- Click on "Pay For Application Form" under the General Menu and then supply your UTME Registration Number on the next page.
- After your details(i.e. UTME Reg. No, Fullname) appear on the next page, you can then proceed to make your payment. However proceeding to make payment means that you affirm that the details supplied are correct. However you are still allowed to confirm your details once more before you make payment.
- Before making a payment, make sure your details are correct. Any successful payment CANNOT be REFUNDED.
- After a successful payment, you will then proceed to create an account. You will be asked to supply a password, an email address and your phone number.
- After successfully creating an account, you can then proceed to fill the application form by logging in to your account.
- Please note, after successfully creating an account, you should always use the "Returning Applicant" link under the General Menu. However, until you successfully make a payment and create an account as stated above, you are to use the "Pay for Application Form" link instead.
- As a "Returning Applicant", you will be able to fill the Application Form and then complete the application process.
- Please note, after submission of your Application Form, you will be unable to change the Passport Photograph uploaded and other details supplied. Hence confirm your details and make sure the passport uploaded is yours before you attempt to submit your Application form.
While we have done everything neccesary to ensure a smooth payment and registration process, some exceptional situations may occur. Should the situation persist, reach us via the listed contact below:
- Working Hours: 8am - 4pm, Monday - Friday
- Email: email@example.com